What do you look for in a startup?
Great tech startups have customers who love paying to use an awesome product. Awesome products are hard to create, and the teams who create them are hard to build and manage. Therefore, our first priority is to find startups with the nucleus of an awesome product team.
Awesome product teams have:
- A mix of talent and experience
- Respect for the team and the business
- Care deeply about the mission
- Balanced responsibilities across the team
- Sustain a rapid rate of progress
- Good judgement on where to take risks and where to be cautious
- Earn the respect of industry peers
- Give back to the product community
- Plan for sustainable team growth and retention